Emirates is high quality modern multi-grade engine oil that protects against friction, heat, and corrosion, keeping engines healthy and efficient. It is formulated using the highest quality base stocks and state of the art additive technology to ensure a finished product with unmatched performance level. Emirates is engineered to fulfill and/or exceed the performance requirements of ACEA A3/B4/E7, and it is excellently designed for mixed fleet applications, from passenger cars to commercial vehicles. It provides optimum protection against corrosive wear, foaming, and viscosity loss due to shear, valve train wear, and oxidative thickening. Emirates is designed to operate under severe conditions whenever extended drain intervals are required. These oils are precisely formulated to provide effective control with respect to piston cleanliness and bore polishing. It also provides excellent wear control, soot handling, and lubricant stability.
– Excellent engine protection under severe driving conditions.
– Excellent viscosity retention and stability.
– Excellent engine cleanliness and protection against sludge and soot.
– Extended drain intervals.
– Low oil consumption.
– Optimum protection against corrosive wear and foaming.
– Prolong engine life and durability.
ACEA A3 / B4 / E7
MTU TYPE 2
CUMMINS CES 20078
RENAULT RLD / RLD-2
MACK EO-M PLUS
CATERPILLAR ECF-1A / ECF-2
DEUTZ DQC III-10
MB 228.3 / 229.1
MAN M 3275
Copyright 2020 | Emirates Lubricant | All Rights Reserved